Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

No Hetero Chapter 3

Welcome to Chapter III



I'm going to compose future posts from my phone (Stevie J 6S). The screen is cracked as fuck, but look how much I care: .

I'll try to post err'y day, though they're bound to be shorter posts. It's probably better this way as I was again getting bored by myself.

To kick it off, let's start off with a little hate, ahem--tempered constructive criticism--of heteros. Homos have taken plenty of heat here, and there's more to be said, but let's allow 'tro bros to have a turn.

ATN HETRO BROS: Shut the fuck up about professional sports if you have no athletic accomplishments and/or have nothing insightful to say.



Anything prior to high school is irrelevant and high school itself is a stretch, in terms of accomplishments. If you were a dedicated athlete then I get that the desire to live vicariously through better bros, who have perceived awesome lives. It's a bit sad, but I get it.

What I don't get is why these guys think paraphrasing Sports Center or some other idiotic commentator makes for good conversation. I have friends who follow their sports carefully and develop original thoughts on a variety of issues, and this is cool to hear. But throwaway comments about 'that sick play' in 'the game' last night just show you have nothing interesting to say; this is a sign to say nothing.

And for the record, there's nothing 'manly' about sitting on your ass and watching a moving picture, regardless of what's being displayed. Actually playing sports? Well at least there's a discussion to be had. I do think males tend to be more physical in general. And I do like athletes, but that post will come.

If you like watching guys play a game you yourself have no experience with or knowledge about, that's fine. Enjoy. But don't expect me to be impressed or give a flying fuck.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun. Glad youre back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you play sports in college?

    ReplyDelete