Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

What 90% of guy's profiles amount to

* * *
HI guys!

I'm a bit new to this site (registered in 2010) but it seems like a great group! The pictures of me are a bit old, which is weird because I use facebook every day and am constantly uploading selfies. Anyways, I've gotten in much better shape since, so just message me for more ;-)

About me


Hmm, so I hate writing these things but a little about me... I am a really easy going, normal guy and I'm very sarcastic/witty/funny. I'm kind of a grammer and spelling nazti so make sure you speak good! I like to have fun and go out on the town, but also can be a bit of a homebody. Unlike most people, I consider my friends and family the greatest and I couldn't survive without them. Oh, and my dog Galacto and my cat Mr. Tibbs!

I like to stay active: go on walks, shoot basket hoops, kickball, yoga, painting, watching reality shows (I get up and yell at the TV a lot lol).

I am very masculine but also have my "Oh no you didn't, girl" moments :). But really I can talk about anything from TV to jeans to the weather. Anything really, as long as it doesn't require any thought.

Also my favorite number is 16 and I don't like sprinkles on my ice cream--EVER!!

So as you can see, I'm totally normal, but also a little whacky, and definitely completely generic and uninteresting!!

What I'm looking for

-cuddlers/snugglers
-nice eyes/smile

Looking for a nice guy who is down to earth, normal and has a good sense of humor. I'll take basically anyone meeting those generic characteristics, but am also very picky. Looks aren't all that important to me, but it doesn't hurt if a guy has a perfect face and body and is generally way out of my league! In that case it's OK if we have nothing in common.

If you want to know anything else just send me a message, I swear I don't bite, hard :P

Just joking with that last one ;-)


* * *

Ah, shit I'm such an asshole.

6 comments:

  1. CLASSIC post. My favorite since "a late introduction"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add that he's looking for someone 10 yrs younger or up to his age but not older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In that case it's OK if we have nothing in common"

    It's funny because it's true.

    I think a lot of people are scared to give a simple, honest statement about who they are and what they want. Scared of rejection, of ridicule and of being judged. What results is a minefield of irrelevancies, half-truths, exaggerations and pictures of every conceivable body part except the face.

    It's frustrating, but with perseverance and a little fortune, still possible to navigate a way through. The good guys might be doing a good job of hiding, but they are there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. *Definitely* more funny when you explain the joke. Idiot.

      Delete
  5. I love your writing, this is hilarious

    ReplyDelete